Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shootin' Blanks

I know this may be hard to believe, but I have nothing witty to say tonight.  I've lost the wit-factor.  I'm witless.  Lacking of wit.  The big wit goose egg. 

Basically, I've got nothing to say tonight, so I'll just tell an off-the-wall story.

This one time, in high school, I was at a party (gee, imagine that...).  I don't remember who's party, but I think it was in the Platte City area for some reason.

Anywhoo, a very large lesbian woman tried to trap me in a room and grope me.  It scared the shit out of me.  Literally.  I think I may have wet my pants.

I have no idea why she thought I wanted to be groped by her, but I didn't.  Not in the least.  I mean, there was probably a young hottie there that I would have offered a quick feel to, but she was certainly not on my list of grope-potentials.

OK, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment