Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WTF did you smoke, Spiffy?

Do you ever look around and wonder how in the hell you got here?  I mean right here, in this moment, in this place, at this time. 

What series of events led me to the disappointment and confusion that I'm feeling at this very moment?  How did I end up in this life, surrounded by people that I know, but that sometimes feel like strangers to me? 

Do you ever wonder whether if you ceased to exist, would anyone really notice you were gone?  Have I left a lasting impression on those around me, or will I simply be a fleeting memory?

Do you ever get the feeling that is so much more out there for you, but you just can't figure out how to make it yours?

Am I freaking you out a little right now?  I'm waxing philosophic tonight.  Once again contemplating the meaning of MY life.  I can't worry about the meaning of anyone else's life right now.  Maybe that's my problem; I don't worry enough about other people.  Am I a selfish bitch?  Yeah, I guess I am sometimes, but if I don't worry about me, who else will?

Sorry, I'm not feeling like the usual smart-ass, potty-mouthed Spiffy tonight.  I'm ready for my next chapter in life.  I just can't figure out how to start the sentence.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the answer is no.  I'm not stoned, nor have I huffed anything.  Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment