Friday, June 17, 2011

F*#$ You!

It's not easy being Spiffy.  Sometimes people don't know how to take me and other times I don't know how to think before I speak.  There's a fine line between funny and offensive and I typically find myself walking it on a daily basis. Most of the time I think I'm offensively funny, but unfortunately that doesn't work for some people. Be 100% sure that there is no fine line on this post. I'm letting my frustrations out!

I'm sure that there are many other people out there in the same boat.  My fellow human beings who wonder about the meaning of life and whether they're living the life they should.  My fellow human beings who are often mistreated, misplaced, and misunderstood (thanks, Pink!).  My fellow human beings who find it hard to separate themselves into all of the compartments that people want to put them into.  My fellow human beings who really just want to be happy and wonder why there are so many unhappy, haters in the world. My fellow human beings who just want to be all that they can be (outside of the Army) without being cut down at the knees.  The more I write, the more I seem to relate to fucking Lady Gaga and her 'Little Monsters'.  Damnit. 

So, I'm using this post to send out a big FUCK YOU to all of the haters on all of our behalf. 



FUCK YOU if you think it's OK to make someone feel bad about themselves in an effort to divert attention away from your shitty-self.

FUCK YOU for telling me that I'm not nice. 

FUCK YOU for not appreciating me.

FUCK YOU for hurting my feelings and humiliating me.

FUCK YOU for pretending that you're my friend.

FUCK YOU for backing me into a corner that I can't get out of.

FUCK YOU for making me cry.  FUCK YOU!

OK, that's enough of the outburst.  It's now time to return to introspection and learning how to be a better person.  Heaven forbid I offend one other person... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment