Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Detox Day 2 - or "I lost 1 lb. in 1 day. I'm practically anorexic"

Ok, so I will most definitely never be mistaken for anorexic.  I love my food too much and puking makes me want to puke, so we're good to go.  Wait, is anorexia the kind that doesn't eat and bulimic is the one that pukes or vice versa???  I need to bone up on my eating disorders, apparently.

Anywhoooo.  Day #2 was not bad at all.  I did not get any lack-of-caffeine headaches, did not threaten to shiv anyone, and didn't feel like bitch slapping anyone either, so all in all, it was a good day.  I really did lose 1 lb. which is probably water weight and whatnot, but I'll take it.  A pound is a pound!

I did upgrade from licking a cinnamon candy to eating a peppermint candy today.  I have to admit it.  I can't lie.  It felt good to be so bad.

I'm pretty bored with eating vegetables.  Period.  It only took me 48 hours to get sick of them, which is pretty good when you consider how quickly I tire of just about anything and anyone.  Ask my ex-husband. (ba dum, bum). 

I'm going to stick with it.  I've committed to this and I believe that I need to cleanse my guts and in the process I'll cleanse my mind and my soul.  I'm ready for so much more in 2011 and this is how it will all begin! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment