Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Things I want to do...or do again

  • I want to learn how to play an instrument.  I'd say the drums, but I don't have the coordination to keep my leg and hand action independent of each other, so it may be a futile effort.  Seriously - you should see the train wreck when I try to play the drums on Rock Band.  It's like someone let the gimp loose and gave her drum sticks.
  • I want to go muddin'.  Yep, I want to ride around in an 4x4 and sling mud all over the place and holler, "Get it! Whoo!!" (yes, I said holler).  Maybe I'll get stuck in the mud, who knows.  Shit happens.  I used to participate in said act of "muddin"  all of the time with my friend Chappell back in the 80's and it was a HOOT!  The memories...
  • I want to go on a cross-country motorcycle ride.  OK, maybe not cross-country...I'll start with cross-city.  I'm not sure my ass could take the country. (that's what she said....HOLLA!)
  • I want to slap one of the members of the Phelps family in the face.  One actually works at my company and I fight the urge to slap him up side the head every time I see him.  The entire family is a waste of good air and space.
  • I want a guy to send me an MMS text picture of his penis. It has to be clear and easily discernable.  If you have to ask why then you should find another blog to read.
  • I want to drink a really expensive bottle of wine, like an Opus.  I love wine and I'm sure that there has to be a difference between the $12 bottles I can afford and the creme-de-la-creme of vino.  Which leads to...
  • I want to meet a guy with a lot of money who thinks I'm fabulous and wants to give me whatever I want - like a picture of his penis and an really expensive bottle of wine...
  • Now, something I don't want to do again - go to a piano bar.  Not a fan of some old, washed out musician singing Casio keyboard versions of Bon Jovi songs while he picks you out of the crowd and tries to get you to sing a solo.  I don't want to sing along, douche bag, so step off!  Sorry...I had to vent.

There are a lot of things that I'd like to do before I die; most of them much more important than any of the previous bullet points.  After surviving the taxi ride from Hell yesterday, I'm thankful to be alive and visualizing all that I have to experience before I make my way to the other side - like the penis picture text messages I'm going to get after I post this blog... : )

Whoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. I notice you didn't leave a number to which people could send said mms messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, anonymous. Give me your name and I just may give you my digits! :)

    ReplyDelete