Monday, October 11, 2010

Advice from a Spiffy Chick

It's time for a little sage advice from Spiffy Chick (background music...jazz hands...).  Don't try to seek out your rebound fling on Facebook and especially don't seek me out to be your rebound fling!

Last week I mentioned some things I'd like to do or do again.  Well there is one thing for sure that I will never do again - and that's be the ass-end of a rebound fling.  Sure, I'm all about having fun, hanging out, getting to know each other and figuring out what's going to happen next.  No need to rush things, right?  What I will not do again is mend some douche bag's broken heart so he can kick me to the curb and fall in love with his next fling. Not. Gonna. Happen.  Been there, done that, own the t-shirt, bitches!

Spiffy advice #2 - if you want to pick up a girl, don't use the line, "I just broke up with my girlfriend and I don't like to be alone."  The only thing less appealing to me than a co-dependent man with a bad pick up line is tongue-kissing this dude right after a night of binge drinking and shoving his face with Funyans.



Makes me shiver and throw up in my mouth a little just thinking about it. (gagging noises)...

Spiffy advice #3 - spend some time alone getting to know and learning to love yourself (however you feel fit, friends...wink, wink).  Afterall, if you can't love and take care of yourself, how can you really ever love and take care of anyone else? 

Once you've mastered self-love, look me up. :)  Maybe then you'll be ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment