Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random thoughts by Spiffy...

I've said this before and I'll say it again, and possibly a few more times in the future.  I don't know how to be 40. So I just wake up each day and pretend that I'm not....

Total tangent - what did we do before the cell phone?  I mean, how did we get by without the ability to sext or send obscene pictures through our phone, that we just took with our phone?? 

Speaking of dirty pictures, have you ever tried to take a picture of your girly bits with a Polaroid?  I have and it's not easy!  I wasted at least 5 pictures trying to get the angle right without showing too much chub or hail damage.  I mean I'm flexible, but there isn't much pretty about contorting at those angles...

Why in the world would anyone want to be peed on?  I mean seriously?!  How is it sexy to have someone release their afternoon coffee on your stomach?  Gross.

Gouchos.  What the fuck and why?   I ask the same question of prairie shirts / skirts.

Whatever happened to Dido?

Dido makes me think of dildo....(giggle).

If I could play any instrument it would be the drums.  Unfortunately, I'm not that coordinated.  If you've ever seen my Rush air drum performance, you'd agree. 

My parents were going to name me Rachel.  I'm glad they didn't. 

Cheryl Wolfe from Winnetonka used to call me Roxanne.  I've used that as my bar name once or twice. Along with "Vageena" and "Clytorice." 

I think it would be totally cool to have lunch with my late grandma and grandpa at the age I am now.  There are so many things I'd like to know about them and so much that I'd like them to know about me.

I secretly think I'm an awesome hip hop dancer, but in reality, I'm not.

Peace out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment