Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2...um, I mean 3 of the "Blog a Day" challenge

If I'm anything, it's honest.  And if I'm anything else, it's a smart ass.  But I digress.

I said I'd write a blog a day for the next 30 days and I didn't get around to writing last night.  But, by the response from my Sunday blog, no one gives a shit anyway.  All I can hear in my head are crickets chirping and the voice of this asshole I dated in my early 20's saying, "No one else may think you're pretty, but I think you're pretty."   Yeah, he was a misogynistic, abusive, prick.  And I am pretty, so suck it Louis Mayorga.

A friend of mine keeps telling me that I should write about vibrators.  I'm not sure how much you'll want to talk about your personal vibrator experience, but I will say this - every girl should have one.  Here's a cartoon rendition of my favorite.  He looks kind of, um speedy, and maybe a little "bad," huh?? :)





OK, along that line, I have a question for you.  If you own a "sexual toy" and have used said "sexual toy" with a partner, and later break up with that partner, is it appropriate to use the same "sexual toy" with your next partner?  My philosophy is what they won't know won't hurt 'em and that cock ring cost me $20, so deal with it, but what about you?

Happy Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I say as long as you clean it appropriately, reuse. Especially if the next person is a rebound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, the Rabbit!! (The answer to World Peace I tell ya!) If it's a toy used on you, reuse. If it's a toy used on them - trash it. If you are spending $20 on a cock ring, either you are spending too much, or I want to know what it does! (Then maybe we can split a case?)

    ReplyDelete