Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sweet Dreams are Made of This...

I have very strange dreams. I'm not really sure what it says about the thoughts floating around in my head, but I just had another doozy last night.

I don't remember many of the details, but I was breast feeding a baby.  Seriously.  The girl in my dream didn't really look like me, but it was supposed to be me.  I vividly remember looking down at the baby that I'd shoved under my shirt feeding away on my little, tiny, misshapen boob.  Like I said...the girl didn't look like me.  : )

I remember thinking, "Hmm. I can't really feel anything," and, "why do my boobs look like little white, floppy triangles?"  Like I said...the girl didn't look like me.

That's all I recall of that dream, but that's not even the weirdest of the dreams that I can remember.  I had a dream once that I was at my grandparents old house and I'd brought my boyfriend with me, who just happened to be Bill Murray.  Bill and I locked ourselves in my grandma's back bedroom and I proceeded to lick his lollipop like he wanted it to be licked.  Ugh.  It was HUGE too! 

Then, once I had a dream that I was working at McDonald's when my friend Britney Spears came in and invited me over to her and Justin Timberlake's house (now you know the time frame of this dream). 

So, of course I went over and proceeded to hook up with some faceless guy.  Not like the skin was falling off of his head or anything; I just really couldn't see his face.   Then, in the middle of sex with this faceless guy, I stopped because this large, bloody mass fell out of my nether-regions.  Yeah, I know...buzz kill.

I picked up this bloody mass and pulled it apart and out fell a little baby sweater!  What the fuck is wrong with my head??!!!  Geez!

Any interpreters out there, have at it.  Tell me what's wrong with my dome!

Oh, and to top it all off, I came home tonight to find two flies FUCKING on my door frame!   I've got photo proof - prepare to be amazed...

No comments:

Post a Comment