Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Awkward ...

There are many situations that could be deemed awkward. Like walking around the Wyandotte County courthouse wearing Santa boots. Or, receiving a text message from your ex "lover" that he obviously meant to send to his new whore. And, how about being asked out for drinks by a hot guy, only to find out he's got a serious girlfriend?  Yep. All awkward, and all happened to me ...

The Santa boots thing - not a huge deal. I got a few curious glances, but let's face it; even with the boots, I was still better dressed than 99% 100% of the people waiting in line 5 HOURS to renew their tags. Thankfully, my purpose for gracing the halls was business related, so I was in and out with a nod and a wink! 

The text message thing was really more of a pisser than it was awkward. It was apparently awkward for him, though, because I haven't heard from him since (prick), but whatever. He was sending the same texts to her that he'd sent to me a month earlier, so that says a lot about his game, huh? At least I held onto that dick pic ... (it was impressive ... I couldn't delete it. Don't judge.)

Drinks with the hot guy - I'll be honest, I had a feeling he had a girlfriend, but I wasn't sure. It was quickly confirmed when he told me he'd been looking at houses in Mission Hills with her earlier in the day.  Plus, he spent most of the time asking me business-related questions instead of staring deep into my cleavage. I'd say that's pretty serious.

Oh well. Until the next awkward encounter, stay smooth like Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment