Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Random Thoughts...

My 12.5 fans seem to like it when I post "random thoughts" and since I can't seem to form an entire thought tonight...BACK, BY SEMI-POPULAR DEMAND... it's "Spiffy's Random Thoughts"! Otherwise known as a typical day in my mind.

- I like the view from my new deck.  I'm on the third floor which is far enough up that wanna be burglars or guys named Kenny with bad teeth can't get in, but close enough that I wouldn't turn into Spiffy Soup if I had to jump.  You know, if there was a fire or snake attack of some sort.

- I met a guy named Heath from Albuquerque, NM a couple of weeks ago who was one of the coolest guys I've ever met.  Not to mention, the BEST kisser *sigh*. Of course, he was only here for the weekend and I'll never see him again.  Fate hates me.  I think of you every time I hear Radiohead, Heath... "I don't want to be your friend.  I just want to be your lover.  No matter how it ends.  No matter how it starts."  I'm wrapping this thought up and sending it out to the universe, "I'm really glad I met you, even if it was for a moment. You made a lasting impression on me.  Thank you."

- Proof that looks are only a small percentage of the "attraction factor," I noticed this guy who was boarding my flight from Atlanta to KC last weekend.  He was nice to look at, so I looked at him (sue me).  Unfortunately I sat behind him on the plane and had to listen to him drone on about himself to the guy next to him for two hours.  Check off one more guy from my spank-bank.

- I'm pretty sure I saw an actual white-supremacist at the gym yesterday.  No shit.  I've seen plenty movie renditions, but this guy was working out on the Nautilus equipment, proudly his pale, bald head and displaying his hate message tattoos.  There were three words, one down the back of each arm and one across the back of his neck.  I think they were, "Act, Eradicate, Dominate," or some shit like that.  Seriously, I had to keep myself from staring at him because I was afraid he'd know that I've had relations with a black guy and immediately hold some sort of white-supremacist grudge against me and try to kill me. Or, at the very least, carve a swastika into my boob.

- Speaking of the gym, what's up with guys wearing black dress looking socks up to their mid-calf along with tennis shoes and shorts?  I bet I saw at least five guys sporting this look at the gym yesterday.  Is this some new fashion statement that I wasn't privy to?  Hey guys, guess what? It's not hot.  It looks like you're channelling your inner grandpa and if there's one thing I've yet to find hot it's old balls and loose skin.  Loose balls, sure.  Just not old.

- And finally, I thought you should all know that I never heard from Hot Dad. *heavy sigh*  Oh well, his loss, right?  But on a positive note, I've never heard back from Yuck-mouth Kenny, either.  You win some, you lose some, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment