Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crush, crush, crush

I had a conversation over the weekend with a couple of my guy friends.  They wanted to know which star I have a "girl crush" on and would have a lesbian fling with, should I ever find myself in the mood for a lesbian fling and in the presence of a star.

One of my buddies had no problem listing off at least five different guys he has had "completely plutonic" male fantasies about.  I'll preface this by confirming that he's not homosexual, but I got the feeling that he'd put a little too much thought into this particular topic.  A few of his choices:  Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Sean Connery, and Matthew McConnaughey.

Now, I've had my share of very non-plutonic fantasies about Johnny Depp, but the others don't do much for me.  Not even McConnaughey and his killer abs. 

Neither of my friends believed me when I told them that no one came to my mind immediately.  I really hadn't put any thought into having either a girl crush or a lesbian fling.  They continued to goad me until I came up with a few girl crush possibilities that I will share with you now:

- Gwen Stefani - I like her fashion sense, she's my age and is totally hot and yet cool at the same time.  I really wouldn't find it hot to make out with her because of her fire red lipstick (it doesn't wipe off easily), but she'd be fun to have a few drinks with and talk about music and boys.

- Shakira - That girl can move like no other.  Again, not feeling any sexual urges toward her, but I'd like her to teach me how to belly dance.  In exchange, I could teach her to talk less like Kermit the Frog.

- Shirley Manson - Are you getting the theme to my crushes here??  Musicians.  I dig musicians.  Shirley is just bad ass - period.  She's a red head with super pale skin, just like me.  I think we're kindred spirits, although she got the cool Scottish accent and I got the boobs.

What about you?  Any girl/boy crushes?  Don't worry - I won't judge...much... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment