Saturday, November 22, 2014

Back by Popular Demand!

I've had a few people ask me over the past few months when I was going to write again. After two friends in the same night told me that they miss reading my fucked up life stories, I decided it was time to jump back on the blog train to "Over Sharesville." Jill and Val - here you go!

So here's the deal; I've had a lot to write about, I've just been a little apprehensive about sharing. Over the years I've exposed most of my "soft underbelly" of failed relationships, interesting encounters, sarcastic opinions and poor decisions. Like a ninny, I started worrying about what people thought of me, so I quit sharing. Plus, I've had some scars that cut a little deeper than most over the past few months, so I needed time to heal and put life back into perspective. I'm feeling at least 80%, so I think it's time to let Spiffy back out and set her loose. (Hands at 10 and 2. Check mirrors. Signal. Enter traffic) ... and we're off!

I know that a lot of my married friends think that I live the glamorous life being single with no kids. I can bone who I want. Sleep as late as I want. Do whatever I want (...it does sound fucking fantastic, doesn't it?) Truth be told, the shininess has worn off. I'm ready to find my best friend and partner in crime. 

The problem is the same as what it's been for a while now, though - slim pickins (insert pic for effect). 


I guess I should clarify: there are a lot of men, but not a lot of men who I'd let in my pants. Well, I guess I should clarify: there are a lot of men who I'd let in my pants, but they don't seem to want in my pants. Actually, let me clarify: there are a lot of men who I'd let in my pants and who want in my pants, but they don't want anything more.  Finally.

I think I'll just blame it on Obama. He seems to be at fault for everything else, right Republicans??! But, I digress...

I'm not going to dive in any deeper tonight. Just sticking my toe in to check the water. But, I will close with this - be weary of men who buy mini paper clips and try to play them off as nipple clamps. They are NOT the same. 

Smooches!







No comments:

Post a Comment