Saturday, April 20, 2013

Superheroine or sucker??

Do you want to know how to spoil a Saturday? Well let me tell you!

Wake up after a much needed night of deep, peaceful rest, check your e-mail and read another rejection letter. It was very nice and wishes me "luck on my endeavors" just like every other good rejection, but still. Why send it on a Saturday morning? 

I went back through my calendar and confirmed that I've had 9 in person interviews and 8 rejections. I just interviewed with the 9th yesterday, so here's holding onto hope that I'll finally get that elusive second interview! It's like I'm Elmer Fudd hunting wascilly wabbits or something!

I do have another interview on Tuesday with a REALLY great, solid company. Unfortunately it's a two-hour, four person interview, so yeah ... there's that to deal with ... 

I'll pull out an oldie but goody cliche: what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, right? If that's the case, I'm like the SHE HULK right now! With each rejection I've received, more strength (and mistrust) develops. This She Hulk character is almost a perfect depiction of me. Just imagine she has red hair, a chubbier waist and her confidence is lying in a puddle around her feet ...

"You don't want to frustrate me ... you wouldn't like me when I'm frustrated ..."



No comments:

Post a Comment