Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blah, blah, blah ...

Friends, I have good news.  I met a guy who I can stand to be around for more than five minutes!

Those of you who know me know that I'm super picky about who I grace with my presence. Not many possess qualities interesting enough to hold my attention for an extended period of time, but this guy worked his way through the maze I've built and sparked a little flame in my heart ... and pants. :)

I slipped and mentioned my blog the first time we met. Oopsie! He hounded me until I told him more, so I thought what the eff; he should find out now the twisted mess he's getting himself into, so I gave him the deets. He's read through my demented, incredibly un-PC posts and wasn't scared off.  Score one for Spiffy!  Question ... when should I tell him about my Furry fetish?? I kid ...

So, a couple of weeks ago I was out with my girlfriends watching some live music when an I ran into old ex-boyfriend. This guy was an abusive piece of shit who, let's just say, wasn't very nice to me. I've long since forgiven him for the pain he once caused me, but my stomach turns every time I see his smug face.  When he saw me, he came up and shook my hand and introduced his girlfriend. I wanted to warn her to run as fast as she could, but I figured she already knew, so I left it alone.

The next day the idiot had the audacity to friend request me on Facebook. Seriously? I may forgive you and shake your hand, D-bag, but we'll never be friends. Facebook or otherwise.

OK. Ranting finished.  I'm off to get my zombie fix.  I'll work on some better stories, friends.  Peace. Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment