Sunday, November 13, 2011

Um ... that's gross

I may have mentioned it previously, but I'm single. Yeah, I know ... shocking.

Apparently there are a lot of younger guys out there who are into older women.  I hate to use the term "older" because it makes me think that dust is going to fly out of my vagina or something, but I've seriously been hit on by guys who could have been my son if I'd gotten knocked up in high school like so many people thought I would. ;)

So last night I was "chatting" with a guy who is 10 years younger than me.  He claimed he didn't have some kind of fetish for older women or fantasy he was trying to fulfill, but instead was just attracted to older women.  I believed him. For about 10 minutes.

Right out of the shoot he asks me my measurements. I told him it was none of his business (I didn't drop any "f bombs." I was still trying to let him think I'm a nice girl). He then asked me a lot of other personal questions, all leading back to when the last time I'd had sex and how old the person was.  Very odd questions, all which I diverted like the nimble gazelle that I am ...

He then decided to share with me that he had an affair with his mom's best friend when he was 17 and she was 37.  No biggie.  Every kid's fantasy to get busy with their mom's hot friend.  I can handle that one. 

But then, right after he asked me how big MY boobs are, he mentioned that he'd bought his mom fake boobs for her birthday ....  No kids, I'm not making this shit up.

I asked him why and he said because she had "always wanted them," and then bragged about how he "was the first one to see them after the surgery."
WHAT. THE. FUCK??!!

Am I the only one that thinks it is sick and wrong to: 1) pay for a boob job for your mom, and; 2) actually want to LOOK at your mom's new boobs, and; 3) brag about it??!! 

I quickly ended that conversation with Captain Pervo and chalked that up to one more reason why I shouldn't date much younger men. 

On a side note, "Mr. A," I'm still waiting for you to send me an e-mail so we can catch up.  No fair hiding behind one-way comments. :)   spiffychic3@gmail.com.

If anyone else wants to shoot me a message, I love random e-mails.  They make me happy!  Tell me what to write about if you have any ideas.  I'm tired of bitching about my lack-of-dating life.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. And I thought I was a pervert. I ain't got nothing on this chap. Can you dial him up and have him send some pictures to verify his story? Wait a minute.....

    Mr. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm a freak. I've known it for a long time. So our degrees of creepy must differ. Cause if a girl told me she bought her dad a penile implant and the felt it, Ida immediately hit that shit in the bar bathroom to a blaring White Stripes "Icky Thump," black lights and a home made disco ball!

    Uncle Kyle.

    ReplyDelete